Part of listening to good music
Is using top quality speakers to get the sound at the right listening levels. One of the top 10 best 5.1 channel speakers in 2019 will help you get great sound to your favorite music. You will hear the highest high notes and the lowest low notes with ease.
Also, the 5.1 channel system will help improve your movie and t.v. show watching. You will get theater quality in your own home with these top speaker systems. Using one of the top 10 best 5.1 channel speakers in 2019 is the smart way to upgrade your listening and watching time.
You will feel better and be glad you invested the money to get the best of the best. That is the key to any great experience. Using top-quality equipment produces top quality results.
The benefits of the 5.1 channel system
You may think that spending a lot of money on a 5.1 channel system does not produce any real benefits, but you would be wrong. Upgrading your sound system actually does produce a lot of benefits. Here is a list of some of those returns you get when you upgrade to a better sound system:
- Freedom of choice- you get to select the system that is perfect for you and your home. You can select the cost, the size, the design of the components and make sure they fit in with your personality and lifestyle.
- Money savings- you may think that buying a 5.1-channel system is an expense only. That would be a mistake. When you start comparing the cost of movie and concert tickets for you and the whole family, the cost of purchasing snacks at the theater, you will see how much money you will save over time.
- Comfort- You know how awkward it is to share an armrest at the theater or put your feet in leftover snacks on the theater’s floor. When you upgrade to a 5.1 channel system, you will have nothing but comfort. You can relax and enjoy your favorite movie without being disturbed by someone you do not know.
- Your snacks your way- Hate standing in line for overpriced snacks served badly? With a home theater system, you can have your snacks served your way. Not only do you save money by having your own snacks, but you can enjoy them the way you want.
- Family time- In today’s fast-paced modern world, families have less time to spend together. Switching to a 5.1 channel speaker system should help you plan a good family night where everyone is at home.
- Location preference- another advantage of upgrading to a 5.1 channel sound system is that you get to pick the room to use it in. You also get to design how that room will look. Your experience depends on you and your choices.
- Game time- for the gamers in the house, a 5.1 channel speaker system will upgrade and make their gaming experience more fun. Your kids will be safer as they stay closer to home.
- Home value- a well-designed home theater with a 5.1 channel speaker sound system will add value to your home. That will make any parent happy. They see their real estate investment rise in value. When it comes time to sell, you shouldn’t lose any money but add dollars to your investment.
Our 5.1 channel speaker review
- 10. beFree Sound 5.1 Channel Speaker System
- 9. Enclave Audio CineHome Home Theater System
- 8. Edifier 5.1 Home Speaker System
- 7. Creative Inspire Subwoofer Speaker System
- 6. Monoprice Home Theater Speaker System
- 5. Polk Audio Home Theater Speaker System
- 4. Energy Classic Home Theater System
- 3. Yamaha Home Theater Speaker System
- 2. Logitech Surround Sound Speaker System
- 1. Acoustic Audio Home Theater Speaker System
- Related Posts
10. beFree Sound 5.1 Channel Speaker System
With 5 individual speakers providing top sound, you get theater quality sound in your home. Along with looking good, these speakers are Bluetooth, SD, USB, and FM compatible.
Then to make your listening all the more pleasurable, you can operate the speaker system with its remote control. The speakers use 30 & 10 watts of power and measure 3 inches in size. You also get cables, manual, and an FM antenna.
What we liked: the remote-control function
9. Enclave Audio CineHome Home Theater System
This wireless speaker system gives you 5-channel HD sound with 360-degree coverage. The rear speakers have two drivers to enhance the sound quality.
Then the speakers are Dolby Digital compatible and connect to a variety of electrical devices. LPCM 24 bit uncompressed feature makes sure you have the sound options you want in a sound system. You can use analog, Bluetooth or optical sources with these speakers. The sound system also works with different music services.
What we liked: the variety of compatibility
8. Edifier 5.1 Home Speaker System
A top-quality sound system comes with remote controls. This 5.1 channel set has two. It has a remote control and a separate volume control to operate all the features included with this system.
The volume control helps you adjust sound levels on individual speakers. The sub-woofer remains a sub-woofer no matter what sound level you set it at. Even though it looks complicated, the system is easy to operate and produces great sound.
What we liked: the individual speaker volume control
7. Creative Inspire Subwoofer Speaker System
This 22-watt system puts out clear sound. It seems like you are there as you watch your movie or television show. This sound quality comes from the Dual Slot Enclosure feature and the Image Focusing Plate.
Its bass sub-woofer has its own volume adjustment, so you can control the bass level to meet your sound preference. A wired remote control handles al the features and controls the sound levels for all the speakers.
What we liked: the upgraded technology
6. Monoprice Home Theater Speaker System
Home theater sound at its best. This 5-channel system has a sub-woofer rated for 60watts and the 5 individual speakers are rated for up to 125 watts of power.
One center channel, 4 speakers and one subwoofer are a part of this sound system and they all are ready to produce great sound for you. Set up is simple and easy as the kit comes with mounting brackets for the 4 speakers.
What we liked: the 125 watts of power
5. Polk Audio Home Theater Speaker System
This 6-piece 5.1-channel sound system provides you with the best surround sound possible. Its 3 ¼ cone drives provide distortion free mid-range sounds.
Also, there is an individual 0.5 dome tweeter in each of the satellite speakers. Plus, the subwoofer uses an 8-inch driver to produce better linearity. On top of all that, this system can be upgraded to a 6.1 or a 7.1 sound system with the addition of more speakers.
What we liked: the individual tweeters and 8-inch driver
4. Energy Classic Home Theater System
This all gloss black sound system will look great in your family or living rooms. The 4 satellite speakers are two-way designed, and the sub-woofer uses an 8-inch driver to produce great low sounds.
The sub-woofer also uses up to 200 watts of power to produce its unique bass lines. The different frequencies are controlled so that one does not dominate another. A tweeter made from aluminum helps produce the great quality sound.
What we liked: the two-way design
3. Yamaha Home Theater Speaker System
The specs on this 5.1-channel sound system are 82 dB/2.83 V/1 m. Plus, it uses up to 100 watts of power to produce a great home theater or music listening experience.
The speakers may only be about 4” in size but they have the technology to produce great sound. It is the Yamaha Active Servo Technology that makes this system stand apart from the rest of the pack.
What we liked: the Yamaha name and technology
2. Logitech Surround Sound Speaker System
With a 165-watt sub-woofer, you will be able to hear all the Dolby Digital and DTS rich recordings you own. The remote-controlled speaker system uses a minimum of 500 watts and a maximum of 1000 watts of power.
Its compatibility range allows you to connect up to 6 different devices, including tvs, DD players and more. The wireless remote provides you with the access to al of this sound systems features and functions.
What we liked: The connection compatibility
1. Acoustic Audio Home Theater Speaker System
This 5.1-channel sound system will work with Bluetooth, SBs, Sd cards, FM radio and MP3 players. It has great versatility in order to give you a great listening experience.
The 700-watt system works on a 20Hz – 20KHz frequency while using magnetically shielded speakers. Also, you can use the plug & play feature as the system comes with an RCA attachment cord.
What we liked:
The connection versatility
What to look for in a 5.1 channel speaker system
You may not be an expert in sound systems so finding the right 5.1 channel speaker system that is right for you may be a little difficult. That is okay. We will provide you with some helpful hints on what to look for when you go shopping for a new sound system.
Here are those tips:
- Test drive- there is nothing wrong with giving many different 5.1 speakers a test drive before buying. Make sure they perform as you expect and live up to the claims made about them.
- Location- this is important as you need to know where you are going to place those speakers before you buy them. If the system doesn’t fit your design layout, then do not buy them.
- Cost- this is always going to be a factor when you look at upgrading to a home theater. The main concern is do not overspend on a system. More expensive does not equal better except to the salesman.
- Warranty- read the fine print before you purchase. Also, make sure you know what is covered and for how long. You do not want to spend a lot of money only to find out later nothing is actually covered when something goes wrong.
- Connectivity- will the new sound system be compatible with Bluetooth, HDMI, Wifi and other technological options. It is better to have the connections available as you never know when you will use them. Don’t forget to see which DVD players and televisions the system can connect to. Sometimes these systems are not universal.
- Flexibility- can you hook up more than one source to the speakers? Will it be compatible with updates in different streaming or sound providers like Dolby? You want to make sure you can connect to the most up-to-date sound providers.
- Controls- Is the control panel easy to use? Is it located in a convenient spot on the sound system? Does it come with a remote control? These are all questions you need to answer before you purchase a new system
- Size- Bigger is not always better. You can get great sound out of small speakers and save room in your home theater for extra guests.
Some final words
If you are not satisfied with your current sound system, maybe it is time to upgrade. Switching to one of the top 10 best 5.1 channel speakers in 2019 is a great way to listen to your favorite music, movies or DVDs.
But upgrading to one of the top 10 best 5.1 channel speakers in 2019 is more than just, going to the bank, withdrawing money and giving it to the store. You need to know what you want and be able to tell the difference between different manufacturers.
This takes knowledge and a little research. A friend’s recommendation is not good enough either. Their preferences and tastes probably are different than yours. You need to know what you like and want before you buy.
Purchasing one of the top 10 best 5.1 channel speakers in 2019 can bring you benefits if you make the right choice for you and your home. It is best to be informed before you spend your money. You do not want to waste it on a system you can’t use.