Technology has made listening to music
A lot easier. With the invention Bluetooth devices, listening to your favorite tunes is a lot more fun. A Bluetooth audio receiver enhances your music listening experience and should provide you with top quality sound no matter where you are in the room.
Using one of the top 10 best Bluetooth audio receivers in 2019 is the way to make sure you get the most out of your music. These receivers are designed to make sure you get the best signal from your sound sources.
Using one of the best of the best is the only way to get the ultimate music listening experience.
What is a Bluetooth signal
You may have heard about Bluetooth and its wireless function and you may have used it yourself. Yet, you do not understand how it works. The system is simple to understand. All Bluetooth does is transmit data without wires over a short distance.
Some Bluetooth equipped devices can store data and have it ready for you when you have the time to listen to your music. While they say these audio receivers are wireless, they do not a power connection to work their best.
While the signal can only be transmitted only for a short distance, Bluetooth transmitter and receiver systems do provide a better quality of sound than other systems.
Bluetooth is not Wifi
While the concept of Bluetooth and Wifi are similar there are some differences between the two systems. Here are a few of those differences:
- Range- usually the Bluetooth signal can reach up to 30 feet. But with some technological advances that range has been extended on some audio receivers. Wifi systems usually reach up to 250 feet and possibly more depending on the quality of the system
- Mobility- Bluetooth is designed for those people on the go. They can use this signl almost anywhere they go. Jogging, driving, shopping and even doing housework, Bluetooth can be a vital part of your daily routine. Wifi technology is made for people who need to be stationary. They are using their laptop r PC at home, in the office or at a coffeeshop. Wifi works for those people who need to be in one place to get their work done.
- Network- Bluetooth may be able to hook up 2 devices at the same time but it is not designed for network systems. It is more for the individual and their mobile activities. The Wifi signal is designed to handle your networking needs. If you need to hook up more than one device to your laptop or PC, Wifi can handle the workload and demand.
- Function- Bluetooth devices can do a lot. They allow you to play, fast forward, reverse and other normal music listening functions. Wifi is a signal only and those functions are left up to the devices hooked into its system.
Our Bluetooth audio receiver review
- 10. 1Mii Plus Bluetooth Receiver
- 8. Etekcity Wireless Bluetooth
- 7. TP-Link Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver
- 6. TaoTronics Bluetooth Receiver
- 5. Esinkin Wireless Audio Adapter
- 4. TaoTronics Portable Bluetooth Receiver
- 3. Nulaxy Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter
- 2. Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter
- 1. Mpow Bluetooth Receiver
- Related Posts
10. 1Mii Plus Bluetooth Receiver
With Class 1 technology the reach of this Bluetooth receiver extends from approx. 70 feet indoors to 164 direct line feet outdoors. The CSR 4.2 chip makes sure that you can stream your music effortlessly to your speakers.
Aptx and aptX Low Latency features and 3D sound are also available on this receiver. The 3D sound is a push of a button away. Jacks help you connect to RCA or AUX units.
What we liked: the range of service
9. Esinkin Bluetooth Receiver
This wireless Bluetooth receiver can easily connect to your NFC enabled smartphones. You get great sound through your speakers when you turn on and connect to this Bluetooth device.
Also, the device can be as far away as 30 feet and you should still get great connection. This unit is compatible with most variety of speakers on the market today. A RCA AU cable and charger are included in your purchase.
What we liked: all the included accessories
8. Etekcity Wireless Bluetooth
When you use this audio receiver, you help your speakers pick up Bluetooth signals from 33 feet away. It comes with the standard AUX and RCA jacks to expand your Bluetooth service.
For best results you can use this receiver with home movie systems, car stereos and a lot more. On a full charge you can use this receiver for up to 10 hours. It will work with NFC equipped phones.
What we liked: The 10 hours of charge time
7. TP-Link Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver
This NFC compatible to receiver works up to 66 feet away from the source and can connect to two devices at the same time. A built-in amplifier and CSR chip make sure your music comes through loud and clear.
One click is al it takes to connect to NFC technology and you can use the RCA and AUX jacks to connect to your home sound system. An included power adaptor makes sure your receiver stays charged.
What we liked: Its long-range capabilities
6. TaoTronics Bluetooth Receiver
This wireless receiver is compatible with numerous electronic devices and allows you to make hands free calls. But it is not good for Bluetooth speakers or headphones
A built-in microphone ensures that your voice can be heard clearly when you speak. Adhesive tape allows you to place this receiver where you need to for perfect service. Once charged you can get up to 15 hours of service from this audio receiver.
5. Esinkin Wireless Audio Adapter
This wireless Bluetooth audio receiver has Aux and RCA jacks just in case you need to plug it into different devices that do not support wireless operation.
One press of the button connects this receiver to your Smartphone or your tablet. It is also compatible with most varieties of speakers on sale today. The overall range is approx. 50 feet. A one-year warranty protects your investment in this audio receiver.
What we liked: The easy set up
4. TaoTronics Portable Bluetooth Receiver
This portable Bluetooth audio receiver comes with a car kit. This means you can adapt it for use as you drive to your next destination. While compatible with most speakers and other listening devices, Bluetooth speakers and head phones do not need this technology.
Besides music, you can get GPS help, make phone calls as well as connect two devices at the same time. You get 10 hours of service on a single full charge.
What we liked: connects two devices at the same time
3. Nulaxy Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter
The almost 1 ½ inch LCD display screen lets you know what function you are using and monitors your car battery. The car adaption kit comes with a car cigarette lighter adapter. Power is not a problem.
With its multiple compatibility, you will not miss out on your favorite music as you drive. This device also gives you three more options to listen to your music. Advance noise reduction cuts down on distortion.
What we liked: the advance noise reduction technology
2. Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter
You do not need Bluetooth audio receivers that are harder to use than the sources that produce the music. One button is all you need to push to connect your speakers of smartphones to this receiver.
It is simple to use, and you get up to 50 feet of range. Plus, the device will work with most speakers and has the usual jacks to help RCA and AUX connections.
What we liked: Simple to use
1. Mpow Bluetooth Receiver
With its car adaptor and hands-free calling feature, you won’t miss your favorite music or incoming calls. Plus, the 33-foot range gives you plenty of space to move about and still hear what you want to hear.
Once you turn on your cellphone and then turn on the receiver the device will automatically connect with your phone. A 1 ½ hour charge provide sup to 10 hours of great service.
What we liked: the short charging time
Advantages & Disadvantages of a Bluetooth audio receiver
Like everything else in the world, there are some goof advantages and disadvantages in owning one of the top 10 best Bluetooth audio receiver in 2019.
- No wires- You do not have to worry about tripping over any wires or stopping what you are doing and move Bluetooth wires. Bluetooth is almost completely wireless.
- Compatibility-Bluetooth devices are compatible with more systems when compared with those devices that use jacks. It is no contest. Bluetooth has a far wider range of compatibility.
- Mobility- While the range may be limited with Bluetooth systems, you still can be mobile when you use the system. You can use Bluetooth in your car, at home, when you are working out, shopping and much more. Bluetooth can go where you go.
- Battery operated- because Bluetooth does not have power cords, their signal and operating time depend on the battery. You are limited in your single charge use and must stop using the system to recharge the battery.
- Drains power- it is possible that the Bluetooth system can drain power form your smartphones a lot faster than normal. You may not be able to use your phone as long as it will need recharging more often
- Cost- Bluetooth technology is not really that inexpensive. Those devices that are Bluetooth equipped can cost a little more than those devices which do not have Bluetooth technology.
What to look for
When you go shopping for one of the top 10 best Bluetooth audio receivers there are some things you need to look for. These hints help save you money, time and frustration Knowing what to look for is half the battle when shopping for anything important or expensive:
- Range- what is the range of the audio receiver? Some receivers have longer range of service than others. How much range you need is up to you.
- Set-up- is hooking up the Bluetooth audio receiver simple and easy? For those people who are not technologically minded this is an important feature to consider.
- Controls- Are the controls easy to use and are they located in a convenient spot for easy access?
- Features- besides streaming music can you do other activities with the audio receiver? For example, can you make hands-free calls with them?
- Connection- besides the standard wireless connection, does the receiver have jacks to hook up non-wireless devices to it? This is important if your home or office does not have all wireless ready equipment
- Accessories- does the audio receiver come with accessories that you can use to adapt it to your lifestyle and situation? For example, does it come with a car jack, so you can plug it into the cigarette lighter function in your car?
- Warranty- what is covered and for how long? Make sure you read the fine print before you buy.
- Price- always a factor when purchasing new electronic equipment. Usually these devices are very affordable, but you still do not want to break your budget and overspend on one. More expensive does not always equal better.
Some final words
Listening to your favorite music hasn’t been easier. With the long range the top 10 best Bluetooth audio receivers in 2019 provide, you can do most any activity while listening to your music.
The flexibility and compatibility of these devices make sure you can use most any equipment to listen to your favorite music, in almost any place available.
You can have your music with you when you go jogging working out with weights, driving to the store or office and even when you are doing your housework. The list is endless where you can use a Bluetooth audio receiver.
All you have to do is find the right one for you and your situation. Switching to one of the top 10 best Bluetooth receivers in 2019 is the smart move to make.