What technology does
Is to find ways to make your daily activities more convenient. Take for example the top 10 best Bluetooth neckband headphones in 2018. These headphones wrap comfortably around your neck, so you can listen to your music or lectures with out disturbing your normal routine.
Their lightweight means that you will not feel any heavy pressure on your head or your neck. They are a convenient way to listen to your music as you go about your daily activities. They also should not get in the way of performing those duties.
Making life simpler and easier is one thing that these top 10 best Bluetooth neckband headphones in 2018 are all about.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Bluetooth neckband headphones
Just about everything made in life today has its advantages & disadvantages. These headphones are no exception to the rule. Not everyone will like the way these headphones operate or are designed but you may think differently than them.
Here are a few of the pros and cons that come with these Bluetooth neckband headphones:
- Quality sound- with noise reduction and other technologies, these headphones produce great sound. You can hear all the highs and lows of your music without interference
- Hands free calling– these neckband headphones will keep distractions to a minimum with its hands-free calling feature. You won’t miss out on incoming calls when you have these around your neck
- Longer battery life– the built-in batteries are designed to hold a bigger charge and last longer, so you can listen to your music longer.
- Wireless– you do not have to worry about tangled wires and can move freely.
- Stereo sound– no more listening to your music in mono. You get great stereo quality out of these little neckband headphones
- Compact design– technology advances have allowed the manufacturer to design and create headphones that do not take up a lot of space without sacrificing sound quality
- Breakable– accidents do happen. These headphones are not made out of steel and can be quite fragile. You should handle them with care.
- Uncomfortable– The ear buds may be a universal design and not made specifically for your individual ear features. This flaw may cause you a little discomfort as you use them
- Fit– as with the ear buds, the length of the neckband may not fit all necks. All necks, like ears, are not the same size and you may have trouble finding one to fit your small or large neck size. A too loose of a fit is not comfortable and can be distracting
- Sticky fingers– good headphones like these have a way of getting ‘lost’ or ‘moved’ by friends or younger siblings when you are not using them. These headphones are easy to steal as well. They fit nicely in some stranger’s pockets or backpack
- Cost– These neckband headphones may be a little bit more expensive because of the Bluetooth and other technological advances included.
Benefits of owning and using Bluetooth neckband headphone
There are benefits to using one of the top 10 best neckband headphones in 2018. These are in addition to the advantages listed above. Here are a few of those benefits
- Freedom– you are no longer tied to a room or your radio when you want to listen to your music and get some things done. You can use these headphones almost anywhere.
- Study time– instead of just listening to music, you can use these headphones to listen to an important class lecture or assignment. They allow you to study late at night without disturbing your family or roommate
- Your music your way– instead of having to listen to the play lost of radio disc jockeys, you can design your own flow of music. You get your music your way.
- Flexibility– with these neckband headphones you do not have to keep the volume low when others are sleeping. You can hear every word clearly without waking anyone up
- Style– you can complement your attire with a very stylish and colorful neckband headphone. Look good while you listen to music or take phone calls.
List of Our Bluetooth neckband headphones review in 2018
- 8. Gardway Bluetooth Headphones
10. Avantree Bluetooth Neckband Headphones
This set of headphones comes with a 20-hour rechargeable battery and easy to operate controls. The controls are at your fingertips and are accessed very easily.
They are designed to work with Avantree Bluetooth transmitters and have been upgraded to cut down on reception delays. You shouldn’t feel these ergonomically designed headphones as they are very lightweight and comfortable to wear. You can also use them to take incoming calls.
What we liked: their lightweight and ergonomic design
9. AMORNO Foldable Wireless Neckband Headset
You shouldn’t lose these headphones, as they fold up and can be placed in your pocket. The lightweight headphones use Bluetooth 4.1 & CSR8635 chips to bring you the latest in music listening quality.
Its noise canceling feature helps keep outside noise out so all you hear is your music. all the controls are on the left side arm and can be reached easily and quickly. A single charge brings 10 hours of music and 12 hours of talk time.
What we liked: the noise canceling technology
8. Gardway Bluetooth Headphones
You will look great when you place these stylish and colorful headphones around your neck. Its retracting earbuds make sure the wires are protected from damage when not in use. Then, you won’t feel these headphones when you wear them. They only weigh 1.3 ounces.
Plus, the built-in microphone has noise reduction capabilities letting you be heard clearly. This unit is compatible with most smartphones and will work for 15 hours on a single charge.
What we liked: the retractable ear buds
7. LBell Bluetooth Headset
These foldable Bluetooth headphones provide up to 30 hours of music listening time. The rechargeable battery takes about 3 ½ hours to recharge. All the controls are on the right-side arm and placed in easy reach.
These Bluetooth 4.1 headphones also have retracting ear buds to keep the wires safe form damage when not in use. Noise reduction technology makes sure you can hear your music without interference.
What we liked: 30 hours operating time & folding capability
6. Mpow Jaws Bluetooth Headphones
When you feel a vibration, it does not mean you are in an earthquake. It is just the head phones letting you know a call is coming in. Magnets hold the ear buds in place when not in use. This feature keeps the ear buds from being damaged.
Noise reduction technology makes sure communication and listening time are crystal clear. Made from silicone, they are designed to be flexible and bend a bit.
What we liked: the vibration setting
5. Avantree Wireless Neckband Headphones
When you turn the transmitter on, then the headphones the two will automatically connect with each other. This set of headphones will work with the majority of tvs, as well as USB devices plugged into your computer.
You can connect two headphones, so others can enjoy your movies or videos as well as listen to your music. Their 100-foot range and 20 hours operating time give you plenty of space to listen to your favorite music.
What we liked: the 100-foot range
4. Mpow Gen-4 Bluetooth Headphones
A protective case is part of your purchase. This case will keep your headphones safe when not in use. Then when you get a call, the headphones will vibrate.
Built-in magnets help the ear buds to retract and the noise reduction technology makes sure all communication is heard clearly. One a single charge you can talk or listen for up to 13 hours. They are also very lightweight and easy to wear.
What we liked: magnets and retractable earbuds
3. Amorno Bluetooth Headphones
These lightweight Bluetooth headphones have retracting earbuds and can fold up when you are not using them. All the controls are in a convenient location on the right arm.
Plus, their range maxes out at 32 feet. The CSR8635 chip keeps your signal and connection stable. The rechargeable battery will provide up to 10 to 12 hours of use. The length depends if you are listening or talking.
2. Dylan Bluetooth Headphones
They fold, they retract, they are lightweight, and they provide you with great sound. That is what these Bluetooth headphones are all about. Also, after a 3 ½ hour chare, they will provide you with 16 to 18 hours of operating time.
Plus, they will vibrate when you get a phone call. The latest chips ensure that your signal and connection remain strong and stable. You can also connect two devices at the same time.
What we liked: the upgraded chips
1. Mpow V4.1 Bluetooth Headphones
These stylish Bluetooth headphones will look good wrapped around your neck. The built-in magnets help the ear buds to retract and stay safe. You should hear your music clearly and without interference with the upgraded noise reduction technology.
The 1.2-ounce headphones also provide up to 13 hours of operation on a single charge. Its range is approx. 33 feet. These are easy to use and very easy to wear. You may forget you have them on.
What we liked: They are lightweight and stylish
What to look for
There are a lot of neckband headphones on and coming to the market. You may need a few helpful tips on what to look for when you go shopping for one of the top 10 best Bluetooth neckband headphones in 2018.
Here are a few of those tips:
- Style– make sure you get a pair that compliments your fashion style or look. Nothing is worse than having your headphones clash with your outfit
- Quality– what are the headphones made of? Will the material be strong and long lasting, resisting breakage?
- Sound– do the headphones have noise reduction to cut down interference? Do they produce stereo sound and provides top quality listening experience? Can you hear all the notes no matter how high and how low?
- Features– besides listening to music what other features do the headphones bring with them? Can you make hands free calls? Do the ear buds retract? Does the neckband fold up for convenience? Look for the most features available.
- Controls- are the controls conveniently located and easy to access? Are the controls easy to use?
- Fit- are the headphones the right size of your neck? Will the ear buds fit comfortably into your ears? Comfort is one of the things you need when using these neckband headphones
- Warranty- make sure you know the return policy of the store and how long your warranty is for. Know what is or isn’t covered as you do not want any surprises if something goes wrong with the headphones
- Price- Bluetooth technology usually raises the price of electrical devices. Make sure you can afford the headphones and stay within your budget
Some final words
If you haven’t taken the time to upgrade your music listening experience. Then you should consider one of the top 10 best Bluetooth neckband headphones in 2018. Once you try them, you will wonder why you didn’t upgrade sooner.
Listening to music is not the same as it was in your grandfather’s day. Back then all they had was a transister radio and one long cord with one ear bud attached. Technology has changed the way people listen to music.
Using one of the top 10 best Bluetooth neckband headphones in 2018 is one way to be like your favorite grandfather but only better. Going with the best is the only way to get the best results possible.
That is the key to having great music listening experience. Use the right equipment for the task at hand. These top 10 headphones are the right equipment for music listening and call making.