Women are not the only ones with unsightly hair problems. Men also have hair growing in places they wish it wasn’t. A man’s back is not the place for any hair, yet many men suffer from too much hair growing out of their bodies. They fix this problem with one of the top 10 best electric back hair shavers in 2019.
These shavers are not only tough enough to handle back hair, but they also let men shave their own backs without any help. Personal grooming does not stop with just your beard or mustache. Back hair needs to be addressed as well.
That takes a special tool to handle a man’s size job. When you use one of the top 10 best electric back shavers in 2019, you know you will be able to keep your back nice and smooth for the ladies.
Here are the electric back shavers that made our top 10 list
- Our electric back shaver review
- 9. MANGROOMER – ULTIMATE PRO Back Hair Shaver
- 8. MANGROOMER Do-It-Yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver
- 7. MANGROOMER Professional Back Hair Shaver
- 6. Philips Norelco Bodygroom
- 5. MANGROOMER LITHIUM MAX Back Shaver
- 4. BRO SHAVER Back Hair Shaver
- 3. Younique Body Electric Back Shaver
- 2. MANGROOMER Professional Body Groomer
- 1. Mangroomer Do-it-yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver
Our electric back shaver review
10. BAKblade 2.0 PLUS
This back shaver may not be electric, but it deserves to be on this list because it is a superior product that does its job well. Twin blades and a long handle allow you to reach every corner of your back and cut your back hair down to size.
Its ergonomically designed and adjustable handle is comfortable to hold and easy on your hands. You can use this back shaver in the shower or just in front of the mirror. Wet or dry, it will make sure your grooming chore goes pain-free.
2 removable blade cartridges make replacement easy and convenient. The blades are 4” long and cover a good portion of your back with one pull. Its overall measurement is 10 x 4.5 x 4 inches approx.
9. MANGROOMER – ULTIMATE PRO Back Hair Shaver
There is a power burst button to bring you more zip to the blades. This feature is for those men ho have extra thick and coarse back hair to trim off. 2 interchangeable blades work together to make sure all your back hair is removed. Each blade is about 2 inches wide.
With their shock absorbing technology these blades will stick to the contours of your back and not miss a hair. The adjustable rubberized handle locks let you control where t locks into place. It is also ergonomically designed for a better shave experience.
An upgraded battery charges faster than ever before and its one button operation is easy to use. Another button adjusts the position of the handle, so you can reach all of your back easily.
8. MANGROOMER Do-It-Yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver
The adjustable flat handle allows you to pick the position you need. This flexibility makes sure you cover all your back and not miss any spots. Its lightweight is not heavy on the hands and keeps it very maneuverable.
Then when you do not need it, the back shaver folds up nice and small for easy storage. 2 AA batteries are needed to power this back shaver. Once these batteries are installed, you get 5 hours to operating time.
Its extra wide blades cover your back with just a few smooth strokes. They also provide you with a close shave without ingrown hair issues. The instruction manual is written in multiple languages, so anyone can use this back shaver without trouble. A 2-year warranty protects your investment in this product.
7. MANGROOMER Professional Back Hair Shaver
The shaver’s lock and release button allow you to manipulate the handle into any position you need. Also, you can extend or shorten the handle to make sure you hit every part of your back.
The 1 ½ inch blade cuts smoothly and evenly while following the contours of your body. Also, the handle is rubberized for a better, more-sure grip. The rechargeable battery provides up to 3 hours of operating life per charge.
Its one-button power button is thumb controlled for easier use. When extended, the handle reaches a maximum of 2 feet in length. Then when it is not needed it folds down to a nice compact size. It is not a heavy back shaver and moves easily to shave your back.
6. Philips Norelco Bodygroom
This back shaver’s claim to fame is its maintenance-free, self-sharpening blades that cut your back hair smoothly and evenly. Its long handle helps you reach every part of your back. But this back shaver is not just for your back.
Its 3 combs let you use this haver for other personal grooming tasks you have. Also, the design of the blade head protects your body from nicks, cuts and other shaving mishaps. The blades cut both long and short hairs at the same time.
The back shaver comes with its own charger. After an 8 hour charge, you get about an hour of run time. The waterproof shaver is also hypoallergenic and does not cause skin irritation. A low battery light indicator is part of the unit.
5. MANGROOMER LITHIUM MAX Back Shaver
This may be the ultimate back shaver. 2 shock absorbing heads cut evenly and smoothly while following every curve your back has. Powered by a lithium max battery, you should get 3 times as much life and power than regular batteries.
The back shaver’s locking button technology allows you to place the shaver at any angle you want. Its extra-long reach means no part of your back should escape from being shaved.
The almost 2-inch blades come with a power burst feature. Push the button and you can cut that extra thick or coarse hair with ease. Then the back shaver comes with a charge light indicator. Green means it is charging and red means it is ready to go.
4. BRO SHAVER Back Hair Shaver
\This variety of back shaver is a throwback to the old days of shaving. It uses an old-fashioned double edge safety blade to cut the hairs on your back. While it is not an electric back shaver, you get a great close shave with each stroke.
15 extra blades are included when you purchase this back shaver. Wet or dry doesn’t matter to this shaver. It will work under any condition even when the power has gone out. Its slim, long handle should reach each part of your back comfortably.
Backed by a 60-day money back guarantee you have nothing to lose with this back shaver. This water-resistant back shaver should save you lots of money n blades as you can use both sides of the blade when one gets dull.
3. Younique Body Electric Back Shaver
Shaving your back is not always easy or fun and games. This is why this company has made an electric back shaver that takes the work out of back shaving. The adjustable handle gets you to all corners of your back with ease.
Powered by 2 AA batteries, the wide blades make sure that it only takes a few strokes to make your back nice and smooth again. Its light weight makes this back shaver easy to maneuver and pull.
A blade brush is included to make sure clean up is fast and easy. One tip- make sure you know in which direction your back hair grows. This will make shaving your back a lot faster and easier. One button turns it on and off.
2. MANGROOMER Professional Body Groomer
You can use this body groomer wet or dry. In front of the mirror or in the shower, this waterproof back shaver will handle your tough back hairs with ease. The 3 included shaving heads let you groom more than just your back. You can get a close facial shave as well.
Its pivoting head works with the shape of your back to cover every spot and cut every hair on it. The stainless-steel blades make short work of those unsightly back hairs. The shaver comes with its own charger and two lights let you know when it is charging and when it is ready for action.
The ergonomically designed handle comes with a rubberized sure grip. This makes for easier handling.
1. Mangroomer Do-it-yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver
Its 1 ½” blade can be positioned at almost any angle up to 135 degrees. Just a few strokes and your back should be free from hair. The adjustable handle gives you plenty of range when it comes to finding the right angle to cut your back hairs.
Its rubberized sure-grip handle is easy on the hands. Plus, the lightweight shaver is easy to maneuver if you need a longer reach, that is not a problem. The handle extends as well making sure you can reach every corner of your back. One touch power control.
With the blade design, you get a smooth, close shave without any skin irritation. You can also avoid ingrown hair issues when you use this back shaver.
Some tips on shaving your back
With or without help there are some ways to make your back shaving chore a lot easier. Here are tips for one way of shaving your back.
- Have a helper or buy a do-it-yourself back shaver. Either way, you still need to know how to shave your back
- Make sure the blade is ready and sharp.
- Trim long hairs to cut down on jams and clogging
- Take a shower. This will soften your hairs and make it easier to cut
- Use shaving cream if desired
- Don’t press to hard or you may cut your back
- Rinse the blades throughout so you can avoid clogs and jams
- When finished rinse your back and apply moisturizer if you want
That s the simple way to shave your back. If you want special designs cut into your hair, then you will probably need a professional assistant to help you.
What to look for in a back shaver
Not ll back shavers are the same. Some you can do the job yourself and others you need a little help. To find one of the top 10 best electric back shavers in 2019, here are a few tips to guide you:
- Brand name- not all back shavers are made the same and some brands are better than others. Go with the experienced and most trusted name s in shaving
- Design- the blades should have flexibility, pivoting or shock absorbing heads to make sure they follow your back curves.
- Adjustability- the handles need to be long if you are doing it yourself. Plus, you should be able to change angles and extend the handle to reach every part of your back with ease.
- Power- all electric ones use batteries. No cords are allowed. This makes maneuvering a lot easier. The ones using rechargeable batteries are best. Check to make sure the charger is included
- Operation- most back shavers are easy to operate and use only one button. Those back shavers with extra power features are good if you have tough back hairs to shave
- Warranty- make sure you read the fine print and understand the return policy. You do not want any surprises especially when it comes to length of coverage
- Price- these are all affordable, so they should fit within your budget with ease
Some final words
It is fortunate that not every man has back hair issues. If they did it would be difficult to find one of the top 10 best electric back shavers in 2019. They would dal be gone from the store shelves.
Since there is not a great demand for back shavers, it should not be that difficult to find the best one for your back hair issues. Read the reviews, do a little research and make sure you get the most from your money.
These top 10 back savers are designed to handle all back hair duties and leave your skin smooth without irritation.