Your dog is a treasured family member which is why you take great pains to make sure they are safe. You do not want to ruin their enthusiasm or spirit, but you need to keep them safe when they are outside. One way to do that is to use one of the top 10 best wireless electric dog fence systems in 2019.
These systems work to keep your dog safe without the hassle of using wires. They are designed to work to give you peace of mind and all year protection.
Ne good thing abuts a wireless dog fence system is that they make training your puppy a lot easier. The quicker they are trained, the better protected they will be. If you are not sure which dog fence made our top 10 best wireless electric dog fence systems in 2019 list. Just continue to read tour review, it is filled with good information on these systems
Pros and cons of a wireless dog fence system
It would be nice if it were a perfect world. Then we would not have to worry about our treasured canine family members. Sadly, it isn’t. wireless dog fence systems do have their faults. They also have their good points. Here are a few of both:
- Easy to use and set up- much easier than a traditional fence
- Installation- is usually free
- They do not ruin your landscaping- the wireless fence is invisible to the naked eye
- They are easy to move- in fact, you do not have to leave these behind when you move to a new home. They also can go camping with you
- Works with existing traditional fencing- you get greater security using both systems
- Doesn’t block other animals- they are free to enter and leave your dog’s wireless fence
- You still have to train our dog- ireless fences do not relieve you of any training duties
- Not weatherproof- they may not all work in all weather conditions
- Large yards needed- these fences are not made to work with small yards
- Obstacles get in the way- wireless dog fences do not go through solid objects and ruin your security
- You need level ground- uneven terrain like large obstacles are the enemy of wireless dog fences
- They do not work with square yards- they only offer protection in a circular design and leave corners unprotected
- Top 10 Best Wireless Electric Dog Fence Systems in 2019 Reviews
- 10. PetSafe Wireless Dog and Cat Containment Fence
- 9. PetSafe Wireless Pet Containment Systems
- 8. PetSafe Stay + Play Wireless Fence
- 7. Petsafe Wireless Pet Containment System
- 6. PetWorld Outdoor Wireless Dog Fence System
- 5. Mockins Wireless Electric Pet Fence
- 4. Floyd Invisible Electric Fence for Dogs
- 3. FunAce Wireless Fence System
- 2. FunAce 1 Dog Wireless Pet Containment System
- 1. Okpet Wireless Electric Dog Fence
Top 10 Best Wireless Electric Dog Fence Systems in 2019 Reviews
10. PetSafe Wireless Dog and Cat Containment Fence
You get up to 180 feet protection when you purchase this wireless dog fence. But that protection is only in a circle and not straight lines. You can adjust the size of that protection and keep it under 180 feet if your yard is not large.
A waterproof collar works on dogs 5 pounds and greater and hose neck sizes are between 6 and 28 inches. One tone only training mode and 5 levels of correction are installed in the dog’s collar. You get 1 to 2 months of battery life as well.
Sets up in about 2 hours or less and can be used when you go camping. You can also add an unlimited number of pets to this system.
9. PetSafe Wireless Pet Containment Systems
With this wireless dog fence system, you can get up to 90 feet of diameter coverage in your yard. Good for about a ½ acre. Its battery powered collar has 5 correction levels and a tone only training mode. Plus, a low battery indicator light lets you know when it is time to recharge.
The collar should fit those docks weighing 8 pounds or more and have neck sizes between 6 and 28 inches. Setup takes under 2 hours and is not that difficult to do. But watch out for any obstructions that might block the signal. Make the appropriate adjustments when you encounter those obstacles.
An unlimited number of pets can be added to this system, so all your canine family member can be protected when they go outside.
8. PetSafe Stay + Play Wireless Fence
You do not have to run your yard by digging lots of holes to bury the wire. This wireless system sets up quickly, usually in less than 2 hours. Your dog will have up to ¾ of an acre to roam as long as it likes to run in circles.
The rechargeable collar takes about 2 or 3 hours to recharge. Once powered the charge should last you about 3 weeks. Your operating charge depends on your usage. Also, you can connect any number of dogs to the system and still have complete protection.
5 levels of correction allow you to train our dog efficiently and effectively. Good for dogs 5 pounds or greater with 6 to 28-inch neck sizes.
7. Petsafe Wireless Pet Containment System
You can add as many collars as you want to this system. If you have more than one dog to protect, this has the flexibility to protect them all. The collars are all waterproof and come with a rechargeable battery.
You get at least a week of service before the collar needs an overnight recharge. The transmitter will cover a ½ acre in a circular shape only. Along with the transmitter, collar, and battery, you get 50 boundary flags t use to mark out your dog’s protected area.
5 correction settings are also a part of the collar’s functions and each collar added to the system can individually be set to different correction levels. The system is not difficult to set up and shouldn’t take you very long to do it.
6. PetWorld Outdoor Wireless Dog Fence System
This powerful wireless dog fence provides adjustment levels between 10 and 100, with a radius of 82 to 500 feet That is roughly 18 acres of protection. The system works with those dogs weighing between 10 and 110 pounds Their neck sizes should fit between 8 and 27 inches approx.
The rechargeable collar is waterproof and will let your dog play outside in the rain. An automatic sleep function lets your dog get a full night’s rest. Installation and set up are a snap. Just plug it in, match the transmitter to the receiver and then put the collar on your dog.
The control panel is also easy to use. Use a little common sense when using this device to train your dog.
5. Mockins Wireless Electric Pet Fence
You can hook 2 collars only to this wireless dog fence system. But that may be all you need. Your dog will get up to 1600 feet of circular coverage when you purchase this system. You can also adjust the transmitter strength if you have encountered obstacles.
The system is simple to set up and should not take you very long to do it. Just make sure you connect the collar to the transmitter and set up your boundary flags. That is all there is to it. The adjustable collar should fit all dogs and it is waterproof.
Everything you need to set up this wireless dog fence system is in the box and make sure all parts are inside the box before you go home.
4. Floyd Invisible Electric Fence for Dogs
This system comes with 2 collars so if you own more than one dog you are covered. Both will receive the same protection. The only exception is that these collars are not made forty dog breeds. Your pet needs to be a little larger than that to gain the protection this fence provides.
To install, just follow the handy step by step instructions found in the owner’s manual. It shouldn’t take that long to get the fence up and running. Also, this fence is designed to work in rain or sunshine. You get all weather protection all year round.
If anything goes wrong with your fence, a built-in alarm will send you an alert. This alarm will enable you to find and the problem with ease.
3. FunAce Wireless Fence System
You need minimum 60 feet of yard space to set this system up properly. Again, these systems do not over square yards but only give circular protection. If the power goes out in your home, the transmitter is designed to work for an additional 18 hours.
It is a shock collar system that provides an initial 2-second shock then a continuous one if your dog remains outside of its boundary. This system will let you hook up an unlimited number of dog collars and will on almost breeds of dogs over 10 pounds.
The step by step instructions will guide you through the set-up process. The rechargeable battery should give you a long life on a single charge. Try recharging overnight to make sure it has a full charge in the morning.
2. FunAce 1 Dog Wireless Pet Containment System
Get up to 17 acres of circular coverage with this system, Plus, you get anti-over shock protection, so you do not harm your dog when correcting him or her. The adjustable levels range from 1 to 100 and you can get 500 circular feet of coverage from the point of origin.
A minimum of 50 feet of space from your home to your property line is needed. While it says only one dog, you can hook up an unlimited number of collars to this system. A rechargeable battery saves you money and keeps you from losing time looking for replacements.
Roughly 15 minutes a day is all it takes you to use this system to train your dog. He or she can be trained in about 3 weeks.
1. Okpet Wireless Electric Dog Fence
2 dog collars are a part of this wireless dog fence system. You get a spare if you only own one dog. Your dog’s protection ranges from 10 to 900 circular feet. The system uses both vibration and shock to warn your dog when it is crossing the boundary.
Its anti-over shock protection technology keeps your dog safe from too many sustained shocks. The waterproof system allows your dog to play in either the sunshine or the rain. To use this system, your dog should be over 10 pounds in weight and hopefully not too large in the neck.
The built-in battery is rechargeable and checks the owner’s manual for charge times and battery life. A low battery alert will let you know when it is time to recharge it.
Some benefits of using a wireless dog fence system
There are some good benefits that come from using these top 10 best wireless electric dog fence systems in 2019. They certainly will help make you a better neighbor. Here are a few of those benefits:
- Neighbor relations- they will be happy that your dog is not going to the bathroom in their yard. They may even watch your place for you while you are way
- Security- you know where your dog is at all times when they are outside
- Freedom- you get more freedom to do the things you need to do, and your dog gets more freedom to get exercise. You do not have to chain our dog up
- Saves you money- while the initial cost of these systems may be high, you save in the long run. Building a traditional fence is very expensive.
Some final words
Your dog is a cherished member of the family. It stands to reason you will do what you can to keep him or her safe and protected. One of the top 10 best wireless electric dog fence systems in 2019 is a good option when your yard is not totally fenced in.
They are also great tools for properly training your dog. Everyone loves a well-trained dog. With its new found freedom, your pet will be more alert, more active and more excited to be with you. A wireless fence is a way to g to protect and train your dog.