To get the ultimate
HDMI experience you may need to extend your coverage. One way to do that is to purchase one of the top 10 best wireless Hdmi transmitter & receiver in 2018. This way you get the best extension service possible and maintain your quality videos or viewing.
Television and movie watching have changed over the generations. Technology has a way of upgrading the equipment used to watch your favorite programs and movie stars. Rabbit ears were once used to receive the television signals. Now it is wireless transmitters and receivers that bring the best signal to your home
When you need more coverage, it pays to use the best of the best. Using one of the top 10 best wireless Hdmi transmitter and receiver in 2018 is the best way to improve your television and movie experience.
Questions you need to ask before you buy
Not everyone is a technological wizard and knows everything there is about all electronic devices. For those who are lacking in their HDMI wireless transmitter & receiver knowledge, here are some questions you should ask before you spend your money:
- What is the weight of the units– In this case the lighter is the better. Make sure both units weigh only a few ounces at most. The lightweight doesn’t determine the quality of the signal
- What system do the transmitter & receiver use to send and receive signals– this is important because the system used does help determine the quality of the viewing product. You want to make sure the units uses the dynamic frequency selection system. This system gets you a low interference signal and helps remove static, snow and other viewing problems.
- Is the wireless signal strong enough– You are always going to have some obstacle in the way of the signal transmission. These obstacles can be walls, floors or ceilings and you need a wireless transmitter & receiver strong enough to go through those obstacles.
- What is latency– The term latency simply means processing time. You want to know how fast or slow the transmitter and receiver process the audio ad video data they transmit and receive. The best systems take the same amount of time as a flashbulb going off.
- What resolutions does the system work with– the best resolution is 1080p, so you need to make sure the HDMI transmitter & receiver are compatible. Also, since not every video is made in 1080p you want to have your HDMI unit to be flexible enough to handle the different resolution quality levels available. One more thing, 1080i is not the same as 1080p, be careful.
Our wireless HDMI transmitter & receiver review
- 10. OREI Wireless HDMI Extender Transmitter & Receiver
- 9. gofanco Wireless HDMI Extender Kit
- 8. Actiontec Wireless HDMI Transmitter Receiver
- 7. IOGEAR Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver Kit
- 6. J-Tech Digital Wireless HDMI Extender
10. OREI Wireless HDMI Extender Transmitter & Receiver
This plug & play system does not need you to install any extra software. Just plug it in and it is ready to extend your coverage. You will get an extra 100 feet of 1080P coverage, but it will not go through walls.
You need to stay in direct contact for the transmitter to work properly. It has a variety of point to point wireless connection options. It is simple to set up and use.
What we liked: its simple operation
9. gofanco Wireless HDMI Extender Kit
You get an extra 660 feet of coverage when you set up and turn this receiver and transmitter unit on. Just plug the transmitter into your HDMI source and the receiver into your HDTV monitor and you will get great video viewing.
Obstacles are a problem. The transmitter and receiver cannot go through solid objects like walls. The unit will provide 1080p quality and support PCM audio. Remote operation is also a possibility.
What we liked: the extensive coverage extension
8. Actiontec Wireless HDMI Transmitter Receiver
The A/V auto adjustment is a feature that helps you get those high-quality videos you always wanted. This unit will provide 1080p and 5.1 audio without the use of wires.
It works well with gaming systems, cable boxes and most media players. There should be o tripping over cables with this wireless system. Plus, it gives you flexibility in placing your HDMI equipment. The system is easy to set up and use.
What we liked: the location flexibility
7. IOGEAR Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver Kit
For best results, it is recommended that you install the transmitter and receiver on a direct line. Do not place it below or behind the tv or other metal objects. When you do that, you will get 1080p quality and 3D capability up to 30 ft away.
The plug and play system work with a variety of HDMI sources like gaming systems, laptops, DVD players and more. You also get 4 video resolution options.
What we liked: the video resolution options
6. J-Tech Digital Wireless HDMI Extender
Another fine wireless transmitting and receiving unit that gives you up to 660 feet of extra coverage. It is capable of sending signals to two tvs and its dual antennas keep the signal stable.
Also, it supports PCM audio but not Dolby Digital. Its flexibility is key as it as a variety of frequencies and video resolution options. Remote access is a convenient plus and makes using your DVD a lot simpler.
What we liked: Its frequency options
5. J-Tech Digital HDbitT Series HDMI Extender
Dual antennas mean a better signal for your HDTV. This unit will send a signal to two different receivers, so you can use two tvs if necessary. You get 164 extra feet of coverage making your tv watching experience a lot better.
Also, you will experience about a 0.3 to 0.5 second delay when operating this unit. An antenna extension cord gives you more flexibility in antenna locations.
What we liked: the antenna extension cords
4. OREI Wireless Transmitter Receiver Extender
You won’t miss out on any video quality with this 1080p extension system. The transmitter provides up to 165 extra feet of coverage when given a direct line to the receiver. Then a variety of frequencies allows you to adjust the video resolution to your liking.
There is no need to install any extra software with this plug and play system. Just plug it in and it is ready to work.
What we liked: No software installation
3. Nyrius Aries HDMI Transmitter Receiver
You can stream videos, tv shows, movies and more from your laptop and other HDMI sources up to 100 feet away. That is if you do not have any walls blocking the transmission.
A zero delay allows for real time viewing of videos and you still get 1080p quality. This wireless system removes the hassles that come with cables and its plug and play function means it is easy to use as well.
What we liked: the zero delay function
2. Blackweb HDMI Digital Wireless Transmitter & Receiver Kit
Your HDMi source can be up to 125 feet away from your HD tv and you will still get great quality viewing. You can stream movies, games, and more from a variety of HD sources.
This unit does have multi-room capability and still provides 1080p video resolution quality. The unit is easy to use and set-up.
What we liked: the simple set-up and operation
1. Nyrius 4 Channel Wireless Transmitter & Receiver
This is a 4 channel RCA system. It is not an HDMI transmitter but you can still get great quality viewing from your satellite, DVD, gaming or cable sources.
Even with obstacles blocking its path, the transmitter can send the 5.8 GHz signal up to 225 feet away. This unit will go through walls, floors and ceilings but expect the quality of signal to go down.
What we liked: the power of the transmitter
The benefits of using HDMI transmitter & receiver
Even with HDMI equipment, you will find that there are benefits to upgrading your television and movie watching to match the new technology. Here are some of those benefits
- No cables– that is one of the reasons why HDMI was invented. Cables can cause a lot of problems and frustrations when they get n the way of other activities. HDMI wireless transmitters and receivers remove those problems and frustrations. There is just one cable for all your devices
- Streaming options– HDMI systems do not restrict you to one way of streaming your favorite shows. You have options to choose from to get that great viewing experience
- Different frequencies used– unlike Bluetooth or Wifi, which uses a low 2.4 or 5 GHz frequency range, HDMI uses higher frequencies. These frequencies are not as busy and have less traffic on them. This means your viewing will have less interference and you get better quality video and audio.
- Better range– HDMI signals are more powerful, and you do not need to buy more equipment to get more area covered by their signal.
- Flexibility– wireless HDMI transmitters and receivers allow you to place your television where you want it. You can get the television away from the sun’s glare and still have great quality viewing
The disadvantage of using HDMI transmitters & receivers
No system is perfect and without flaws. If you can live with these disadvantages, then HDMI viewing is for you.
- Wifi- you may have to make adaptions to the system if it is does not support wifi technology
- Less compatibility– HDMI units do not usually support tablets or smartphones. Plus, the transmitter and receiver need to be plugged into the signal source and the display unit
- Range– even though HDMI uses a different frequency level, that level does not improve on their range limitations. Th e signal will only reach so far
- Limited use– some of the HDMI systems are location specific. They are either designed for office use or home use
- Cost– HDMI systems are usually more expensive than their analog counterparts. Not everyone can afford this new technology
What to look for
You may think that television viewing is television and that there is no real difference between the different systems. There re difference and here are some hints to help you find one of the top 10 best Hdmi transmitter and receiver in 2018:
- Range– how far will the system pick up the signal and continue to give you great quality viewing
- Strength of signal– is the signal powerful enough to go through walls, ceilings and floors so everyone can enjoy their favorite shows and movie stars
- Streaming options-how many does the system work with? is it the best for your living situation
- Devices– how many can you hook up to the system at one time? Which ones are not compatible with HDMI transmitters and receivers
- Resolutions– will the system work with more than just 1080p resolution levels
- Warranty-you need to know the details about coverage and make sure you now how long that coverage is. Read the fine print before you buy
- Price– you may need to save up for these systems. The transmitter 7 receivers may not be too expensive, but you never know. Protect your budget
Some final words
Technology has a way of improving your video and movie watching experience. Scientists are always sworking to see if they can create a better signal and reception. Until they do, using one of the top 10 best wireless Hdmi transmitter & receiver in 2018 units is a smart option.
These units will not only extend your coverage, but help your family view their favorite shows in their own areas of the house. You can also impress your friends with the quality of your picture and sound.
Using the right equipment is always the best way to go when upgrading your viewing options. One of the top 10 best Hdmi transmitter & receiver is using the best equipment possible in this modern era.